blackpanther6389blackpanther6389

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

Just heard this earlier tonight. No constructive criticism. I'll just say that I enjoyed this a lot. Always good to hear some breakbeat music since that's what I grew up with. Kudos my man!

Neon Speedway (loop) Neon Speedway (loop)

It's been a while since you've done electronica and still kick ass at it lol. Nice work for using free stuff!

Lair of the Crimson Death Lair of the Crimson Death

Nothin to say in detail. Just wanted to say awesome work my man!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Wow

Amazing man, amazing. You definitely did a stellar job at capturing emotion within each instrument how da hellz do you do it. Mad respect for you Jani I've always had that respect for you. Good stuff bud.

[SxHx] To Be Lost Again (demo) [SxHx] To Be Lost Again (demo)

Review from BlackPanther

I like the emotions coming from this. Feels like someone is walking alone after some epic or very dramatic conflict. While the samples aren't top notch, they are still good samples and you used them well in this piece I thought. Good shit Matt.

shesmackshard responds:

haha, the VSTi are fine :P

thanks.

Synth Meltdown Synth Meltdown

Good shit mane

If you didn't know this is BlackPanther. Great stuff man I can see how the focus was more on the drum sequencing and effects because it's not bad at all. Next time I want to see a song that focuses on the effects and arrangement. And actually the arrangement isn't bad at all for worrying more about the other aspects. But that's all I gots to say we definitely gotta collab.

shesmackshard responds:

thank you for the input and vote :D collab is a must! yeah the sequence is quite simple. the only synth i focused on was the breakdown "sliding" synth, one of my favorite current sequences.

a collab is a must of course.